just had a baby 09/22

Options
I just had a baby! I want to lose the weight but since I am unable to do much more than walk I will do that and eat good. I am also breastfeeding so that should help. Anyone trying to shed baby weight as well want to be friends? If you lost it how and how long did it take. Cheers! I lost 14 lbs since delivery. I think that's normal water weight though.

Replies

• coffeethencardio
    coffeethencardio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Welcome to MFP. :) My baby days have past. My youngest is 15 yo now but just wanted to say breastfeeding will help and HELLO! :)
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    Congrats!
  • lucyleigh4
    lucyleigh4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I woudl say eat right & walk when you can but don't always count on breastfeeding to lose weight. Most people do but not everyone. Don't think anything is wrong if it doesn't melt away. I stayed pretty stuck even with eating right. Make sure to take in enough calories to support breastfeeidng. After I quit breastfeeding, I was able to drop about 10 pounds in about 5-6 weeks. Good luck and congratulations again!
  • meepandbaby
    meepandbaby Posts: 21 Member
    Options
  • cheeki119
    cheeki119 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've added you. I need to lose another 19lb to get to my conception weight. I really want to do it the time he's 6 months (5/12) open diary too. X
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Congratulations !