Starting T25 in October, looking for buddies

Options
I am finishing up 30 day Shred. Planning to start Shawn T, T25. I am excited to start the program on October 1st. I am 5'3 and currently weight 170. I am looking for buddies who are interested in doing T25. Please add me so we can support each other.

Replies

• priya_srinivasan23
    Options
    Hi iam Padma i wish to join you. Iam also planning to start T25 from october. Iam 5'1 and weigh 148 pounds.
  • KnittingSoo
    KnittingSoo Posts: 42 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I'm starting on October 10th so I'll join in. (Would start earlier but I'll be on holiday the first week of October - and there is no way I'll be starting then!)

I am super nervous about it -- but I want the challenge and the 10 weeks will take me up to my next holiday at Christmas.

I have about 30 pounds left to lose. I don't think that will happen in 10 weeks but hope this will give me another push towards my goal.
  • cowgoo
    cowgoo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My T25 has been gathering dust for over a year. This sounds like a great way to stay motivated!
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I will be starting T25 Gamma in Oct. Have loved everything about T25 so will restart when I am done.
  • Dhathri
    Dhathri Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, I have sent the friend request. Excited to start in few days. Looking forward to do T25 with you all
  • Dhathri
    Options
    @KnittingSoo, I feel the same. I guess once we start, we are in their for the ride. Lets enjoy and rock it.
  • Dhathri
    Options
    @priya_srinivasan23, looking forward to start :).
  • Polywoggs
    Polywoggs Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just restarted the Alpha round. I considered starting in October but I figured now was a good a time as any. I had GREAT results and was able to maintain for over a year. Finished Day 1, this morning. Feel free to add me so we can check each others menus. :smile:
  • priya_srinivasan23
    Options
    Iam looking forward to start the program. I had done it before but did not finish it though. This time with all your support and motivation planning to finish it.
  • Shortontime
    Shortontime Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I am interested in starting this program on October 1st. Please add me. If you do, I'll have no choice but to start :) I'm really overweight (and currently inactive), so I'll likely be following the modifier, but I'm hoping to improve my fitness level.
  • Dhathri
    Options
    @Shortontime I am pretty sure, I will be following some of the modified moves. Looking forward to start this Saturday.
  • priya_srinivasan23
    Options
    Hi all. Yay october 1st. Starting alpha series. All the best to all and lets lose weight together :)
  • TamaraOtto
    TamaraOtto Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll join you guys too! Thanks for being an inspiration to get moving!!
  • priya_srinivasan23
    Options
    Successfully finished cardio :#
  • Dhathri
    Options
    @priya_srinivasan23 Awesome well done. @TamaraOtto welcome.
  • Dhathri
    Options
    I am nervous as well as excited. Will be posting weekly stats here 10/1 T25 Cw -168.6 Photos done Chest 38, waist 35, hips 42 bum-42 Right thigh 26, left thigh -26 Right arm -14, left 14

Successfully completed day 1.Lot of jumping and cardio. It took some time to get into that rhythm. Once started it was fast.
  • priya_srinivasan23
    Options
    Completed total body circuit. Couldnt do a lot of plank and push ups but still proud that i finished :)
  • KnittingSoo
    Options
    Hellooo fellow T25-ers. I'm back from Canada and will start T25 on Monday the 10th. I'm nervous - I'll definitely be modifying a lot - but I'm really excited about challenging myself to complete the full 10 weeks.

WooHoo!
  • Samoora92
    Samoora92 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am starting my 2nd week of Beta on the 10th you can do it. Just modify when needed!
  • KnittingSoo
    Options
    Thanks!! I'll report back after my first workout. :)