Let's support each other!

Options
Turned 40 this year and have never been so motivated to get fit and healthy before now. It could be due to 2 carpal tunnel surgeries, needing glasses for the 1st time, and a teenager learning to drive......the struggle is real! I LOVE group fitness classes at my gym, but I need motivation and support when I'm not at the gym. Been using MFP off and on for a couple of years now and I think it is a great tool. Now......I need some more friends to join me on this journey! :) Let's support each other!

Replies

• mollyannmfp
    mollyannmfp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 starting again on the app hoping that this time I can stick it and loose this weight need to loose 28 pounds
  • nuttygirly
    nuttygirly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    mollyannmfp, I just sent you a friend request.
  • ganzelly
    ganzelly Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 36 in 2 days- pretty much back to pre- pregnancy weight but need to log because I love to eat and drink beer! It gets me way off track now and then. I log everyday so feel free to add me
  • mandee201023
    mandee201023 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would love to help support you! I've been using MFP off and on for over a year now too and am just starting to add more friends for support. I need it in order to maintain my progress and not give up again
  • lily083087
    lily083087 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love this positive energy. Let's do this!
  • nuttygirly
    Options
    Thanks! Friend request sent :)
  • grandmagege
    grandmagege Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I really need a friend and HELP to stay on track if anyone interested
  • nuttygirly
    Options
    @grandmagege I just sent you a friend request :)
  • aldonsa
    aldonsa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for friends to help me with my journey. Not really sure how to send friend request
  • SillyCat1975
    SillyCat1975 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :smile: I love having new friends, I've been logging in and doing this thing for 33 days straight so far!
  • fatguy_fitness
    fatguy_fitness Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I love more friends! Completely non-judgemental, just looking to offer encouragement. Unsolicited "advice" can be the worst.
  • nuttygirly
    Options
    I agree @Akijade :) Thanks guys! I've sent you a friend request @SillyCat1975
  • suzymum1985
    suzymum1985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    MFP great,feel free to add me also x