Post c sections mamas wanting to lose weight

Options
I'd like to add friends that are post baby or post c section I'm about 12 weeks out from giving birtth via c section to my son... this is my second baby via c section... I am looking for motivation and support in my weight loss journey of losing 40 plus lbs

Replies

• gcslip05blair
    gcslip05blair Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My baby girl is almost 7 months now delivered c section and I'm still working to get off the weigh plus additional I already had :/ 60 pounds to lose 10 down already (30 days at it strong)
  • suzymum1985
    suzymum1985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,I've had 3 sections and Always happy to support other members
  • knucklesammie
    knucklesammie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi mamas! I had a c section in March. I gained 50 lbs in my pregnancy and had an unexpected C. I've lost 43 lbs so I'm very close to my pre pregnancy weight. I'm looking for motivation and fellow x section moms too! I started with cardio mostly but injured my knee (big bummer) so now I am just weight training 3 times a week. Please add me mamas!!
  • Raspberrybullets
    Raspberrybullets Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I had a C section 16 years ago and have only recently tried to loose that pouch (verandah). Count me in. I would love some more motivational friends :)
  • danner83
    danner83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks post c section. Im up for helping each other get back our bodies.
  • bluecat86
    bluecat86 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 months post c-section.. I was about 15 lbs overweight pre pregnancy and gained about 40 more pounds; so 55lbs total to lose. I've lost 25 lbs and still have 30 lbs to lose and would love a group for support and motivation.
    I also have diastasis recti, so typical ab workouts are no good :/ plus a little one who only takes 30 minutes naps :/
  • nealyg
    nealyg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to these boards but I'm just approaching 6 months post baby and would also love some support. He was a vaginal delivery. I gained more weight with my son than any of my other 3 babies. Struggling with losing baby weight this time ( I keep waiting for it to fall off) plus I'm breast feeding so hard to know if Im eating enough or too much as I'm always hungry. I Can't find time to wee let alone work out. Feeling defeated before ive really started. Add me if you want :smile:
  • amyinthetardis1231
    amyinthetardis1231 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My unplanned CS was 16 months ago and I've lost the baby weight, now working on the weight I needed to lose before I got pregnant. My stomach doesn't look like it did before baby, but hoping it will flatten back out as I lose.
  • Lodich
    Lodich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 10 months post second c section. I'm happy to have friends working on their c section "shelfs" too. Anyone add me. :)
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    My last CS was 5 years ago. Does that count?