Just started new job and soooo hungry!

Options
Hey all, I started my new job today and I loved it!! :D The only problem is that with this job (as an animal attendant) I am constantly on my feet running around, I have no idea how many calories I burned or anything but no matter how much (healthy food) I eat right now I am still sooo hungry!

Replies

• heather1945
    heather1945 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi..I would suggest that you change your activity level...Sounds as if you're really full on....:-}
  • crobinson53
    crobinson53 Posts: 164
    Options
    If you're hungry then eat!!! How about some premeasured trail mix or granola bars? Protein shakes or fruit? The easiest way to deal with this is to PLAN AHEAD. You can do it!

:glasses:
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I started my new job today and I loved it!! :D The only problem is that with this job (as an animal attendant) I am constantly on my feet running around, I have no idea how many calories I burned or anything but no matter how much (healthy food) I eat right now I am still sooo hungry!

Change your activity level in your profile to active and recalculate your goals. Other then this you shouldn't log any more exercise as this will even out for your current lifestyle.

In regards to food you should look for protein rich foods, these will have you feeling fuller for longer. Try a tuna sandwich for instance, tuna is extremelly rich in protein or try some protein bars or shakes if you can.

Hope it helps.

Keep up the good work and congrats on the new job.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Change your activity level in your profile to active and recalculate your goals. Other then this you shouldn't log any more exercise as this will even out for your current lifestyle.

In regards to food you should look for protein rich foods, these will have you feeling fuller for longer. Try a tuna sandwich for instance, tuna is extremelly rich in protein or try some protein bars or shakes if you can.

Hope it helps.

Keep up the good work and congrats on the new job.