Non-surgical boob lift?

Options
Does anyone know what this is officially called? A friend mentioned it to me the other day. Apparently, it involves small incisions about the breasts and the tissue pulled up and stitched tighter, or something like that. You're in and out same day. Anyone had something like that done? Anyone know where to have it done in the UK? After weight loss and breastfeeding two kids, I'm hanging a little low and wanting to look into it for sometime in the future, once I've reached goal weight and know I can maintain it.

*By non-surgical, I mean no serious cuts and remodelling of the boobs.

Replies

• downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    bump...I would like to know as well!
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    If there is incisions involved, it is considered a surgery.
  • lindahavard
    Options
    idk what it is call but try to go to webmd.good luck
  • jackymenhennet
    jackymenhennet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm very interested in this cos my size 38 C's are definitely looking south :(
  • EmilyLeask
    EmilyLeask Posts: 10
    Options
    Keep me posted on this one...
    These 32DD are looking at my shoes a little too often for my liking... (AND I'M STILL IN MY TEENS).
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'd like some info too!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    how can that be non surgicl if it involves incisions and stitches etc.

Even with a proper full breast lift it can be done as a day operation.

Tbh, if your breasts are actually hanging low or your nipples are pointing south, then nothing short of a proper lift is going to be adequate to provide you with a good shape. Ive known of plenty of people whove tried to get away with mini lifts etc because they worry about the scarring, and then been unhappy because the shape is just not what they want or expected, and then theyve just wasted their money, as they may as well have left alone.
    Ive had a full lift and honestly the scars are not that bad, and fade within a year, and the shape, just makes it so worth it
  • AmbitiouslyMe
    Options
    There is a procedure called a donought lift where the incisions are made around the nipple to make scare unnoticeable
  • CristineD
    CristineD Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Whilst doing my own search, I found this link. Think my friend was talking about a breast feather lift...but, as you'll see it is considered surgery :sad:

http://www.breast-plastic-surgery.org/non-surgical-breast-lift.html
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    There is a procedure called a donought lift where the incisions are made around the nipple to make scare unnoticeable

its only suitable where a very mild lift is needed though