30 DS Part 2 - What a killer

mamajess82
mamajess82 Posts: 51
edited September 29 in Fitness and Exercise
I have never disliked JM until now! Lol. Part 2 was an absolute killer. Day 1 of 10. Pleeeeease tell me it gets easier! x

Replies

• SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Bump....am looking forward to the replies as I have never gotten to part 2 yet....! Keep going though Vx
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    it does !
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    well it does BUT 10 months later and at my goal, I still feel like I have gotten one hell of a workout when I do Level 2. It's actually one of my favorite "go-to" workouts now.

**I use 5 lb weights**
  • littleleisha
    littleleisha Posts: 98 Member
    I made the mistake of doing Day 10 level 1 and then I started level 2 right after that! I thought I could handle it. I was super sore the next day but Day 11 & 12 I did level 2....then Day 13 (yesterday) I wimped out and did level 1! haha I agree, Level 2 is hard! I'm hoping it will get easier as well! Wish me luck for today! :)
  • Lorichr
    Lorichr Posts: 54
    Oh man, don't tell me that!! I have been doing Level One for a while and I don't have the nerve to move up. :-)

They are a great workout! Longest twenty minutes of my day.
  • Level 2 is the only one that puts me in physical pain during the workout. Levels 1 and 3 are not as bad as Level 2, in my opinion.

KEEP PUSHING THROUGH! If you keep doing it like you are supposed to, it will get easier by Days 5-7.

• sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Oh man, don't tell me that!! I have been doing Level One for a while and I don't have the nerve to move up. :-)

They are a great workout! Longest twenty minutes of my day.

I liked level 2 much better than level 1 and Level 3 better than level 2. Level 1 was the worst. Everyone is different, so don't let it scare you.
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    I just finished my 10th day of level 2. omg! :sad: hard hard hard. it took me til my 9th day to be able to do it without stopping. and I wanted to stop, for sure, but I didn't. 2x. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep on level 2 or move on to level 3 yet.....eventually. I wouldn't say I mastered level 2, but I have survived.......so far. :ohwell:
    Keep at it.

:smile:
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    The best way I can describe Level 2 is - it separates the men from the boys. lol The first day I almost started crying 1/2 way through. All 10 days I felt like I was going to puke while doing it. I did not enjoy that level one bit. But you know what? Day 10, I pushed it to the max and was amazed at the things I could do that I couldn't at the beginning. I felt the most awesome sense of accomplishment for sticking with it. I finished L3D1 today and I liked it better, so just hang in there. It'll be over before you know it!
  • OMG I am soooo scared to move up a level!
This discussion has been closed.