Finally lost 2st/28lbs in 2 months

Options
Well just before going away for the weekend I got weighed and finally reached my goal of 2st in 2 months, below is a photo of me at 24st 8lbs which is 347.2lbs and beside it is me at 22st 8lbs which is 319.2lbs

2cen21f.jpg21k9poi.jpg

Replies

• Michaelxo444
    Michaelxo444 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Congrats man keep up the good work!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    Excellent! I remember your first thread. I'm so very glad to see you still here and making such impressive changes! Keep it up. You're doing great.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!
    You are doing fantastically!!!
    Keep up the great work, everyone's rooting for you!!!
  • smile_laughter
    smile_laughter Posts: 3,680 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I was wondering how you were doing. Keep it up! So happy to see you doing well. I can see the change in your face......great job!
  • The_Original_Beauty
    Options
    Your skin looks a lot healthier and clearer. Congrats!!!
  • cheeki119
    cheeki119 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done! I can see an improvement!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Good on you! You look much younger! I hope you are feeling great!
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • jah0001
    jah0001 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • jrobertson290365
    jrobertson290365 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, The_Original_Beauty now that I look at both photos I can see what you mean it looks like I've been drinking hard alcohol in the 1st photo LOL and TBH I don't drink much at all
    Your skin looks a lot healthier and clearer. Congrats!!!

• treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I also remember your first thread so glad you are meeting your goals.....are you starting to feel better? I know I did after a couple moths...hope you are too
  • jrobertson290365
    jrobertson290365 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I also remember your first thread so glad you are meeting your goals.....are you starting to feel better? I know I did after a couple moths...hope you are too

Thanks Treehugnmama, I still get a lot of pain in my lower back and legs due to my disabilities but I find it easier to do a lot of things I couldn't do 2 or even 3 months ago so yeah I can feel the benefits of losing the 28lbs