Hello...

Options
My name is Chrissy. I'm 24 a stay at home mom of a 3 yr old girl. I'm scared about this weight loss thing cuz I always fail... but I'm trying again with hopes to lose about 100 lbs in about a year. This time next year I want to be down to 200lbs. (I am 327 right now) my body hurts and I have medical problems and it's scarier than the thought of not losing the weight. I gotta try, I at least have to do that much.

Any help would be good.
Thanks
Chrissy

Replies

• ravensdiet15
    ravensdiet15 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can do it! ;)
  • spread7
    spread7 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    set smaller goals that way you will reach them quicker remember its a marathon not a sprint !
  • lalaleelou
    lalaleelou Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I have a lot to lose too. I'm sending you a friend request. Lets do it together.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Chrissy - I agree with the 2nd comment here :]

Break your weight loss goal of 100 pounds in to smaller increments (Example: 7 pounds a month or whatever is realistic for you). You'll start to enjoy reaching each individual milestone and it won't seem so daunting. I promise you can do this! We are all here to support.
  • StarVixen92
    StarVixen92 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My plan is 5 lb intervals
    It's hard for me to move and that scares me so 5lbs is a long goal for me but I been trying hard. I been walking and trying to change my eating habits, that's got to be the hardest thing to do :( I really miss my junk food but in the end I know I'll love myself and life a lot more than that piece of chocolate cake in the long run if i stick to this. Thanks for the kind words everyone ❤
  • N1keS0cc8rRunne7
    N1keS0cc8rRunne7 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy B)<3
  • StarVixen92
    Options
    Hello :)
  • carolynpsams0512
    carolynpsams0512 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Chrissy,
    You can do this and this site has great support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
    Carolyn
  • Tyler_978
    Tyler_978 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey Chrissy! You got this
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Lisa from Texas. I'm a mom to three wonderful kiddos. I work outside the home and it's been a challenge trying to lose weight and now incorporate exercise. Please add me, I'd love to provide encouragement for you. Don't go at this alone. Lots of great people here to motivate and encourage.
  • kristenmeleniak
    kristenmeleniak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling of failing and having to try again. I also know the feeling of succeeding and then gaining it back! It doesn't feel great, haha. But that doesn't mean I'll ever stop trying! I have back problems and have gained some weight back because of this but lately I have just been fighting through the physical pain and eating healthier. If you want weight loss support or just someone to talk to, add me! :)
  • StarVixen92
    Options
    Tyler_978 wrote: »
    Hey Chrissy! You got this

Thank you, I'm trying hard