Options
badgerpam22
badgerpam22 Posts: 182 Member
Basically bored. What's everyone up to? Feel free to add and message me

Replies

• Marqiiz
    Marqiiz Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Staying inside, avoiding the 100 degree weather.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You opened up a can male worms for yourself
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    The bat signal has been activated! The Kik invites and dirty pm's should already be in your box. Hell, I've had two in the last 16 hours and I haven't even been on here.
  • dg_after_dark
    dg_after_dark Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, its really that bad?
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options

It can be. Today I was asked by some guy I've never heard of if I'd like to have some fun on Kik (no!) and some other random freak with hardly any clothes (you can practically see his naked crotch) wanted to "talk". I ignored both.
  • dg_after_dark
    dg_after_dark Posts: 51 Member
    Options

It can be. Today I was asked by some guy I've never heard of if I'd like to have some fun on Kik (no!) and some other random freak with hardly any clothes (you can practically see his naked crotch) wanted to "talk". I ignored both.

Weird that people think those techniques are effective.

• quindio1975
    quindio1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    why dont i get worm pics in my inbox
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Laying in bed browsing mfp
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    It's never boring on MFP. I think several women got the fancy a talk on KiK message today from the same person. Then there's the I think you should get snapchat messages.. and of course dick pics are now being posted as status updates.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,332 Member
    Options

I got the same one. Quit giving them my name!
  • Fit4LifeGal79
    Fit4LifeGal79 Posts: 5,577 Member
    Options
    It's never boring on MFP. I think several women got the fancy a talk on KiK message today from the same person. Then there's the I think you should get snapchat messages.. and of course dick pics are now being posted as status updates.

Sounds like a pretty nice place for the women.

Meanwhile for the men.

53224754.jpg

Oh no worries I'll send them your way. I'm sure some would enjoy someone as pretty as you.
  • GreenGoddess22
    Options
    Omg yes, he wanted to know if I fancied a "fun" chat lmao. I took the quotated fun as something perverted. My grandma used to use the word "fancy". He must have been very bored today to hit up so many ladies!
  • quindio1975
    quindio1975 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    How's everyone tonight ?
  • hueritahsarinana
    hueritahsarinana Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i'm so bored at work right now actually and i still have another three hours