The Hard...Is what makes it great! 4 more lbs lost!

Options

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    I love that quote, although I was really annoyed with my trainer the first time he said that to me, LOL. Congrats on your 4 lbs. Keep it up!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I suppose, when it comes to exercise. To an extent. You have to get out of your comfort zone, but not hurt yourself. Many people who aren't used to exercise, can overdo it and hurt themselves. Others don't push hard enough because just noticing their body's feedback feels uncomfortable. When it comes to diet - and diet is 80% of weight loss (for most people) - it shouldn't feel hard at all. Unusual, but not hard. Losing weight takes a lot of time, and when it feels hard, people give up.

Grr. I don't agree completely with the message, but I detest the spelling errors.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    I suppose, when it comes to exercise. To an extent. You have to get out of your comfort zone, but not hurt yourself. Many people who aren't used to exercise, can overdo it and hurt themselves. Others don't push hard enough because just noticing their body's feedback feels uncomfortable. When it comes to diet - and diet is 80% of weight loss (for most people) - it shouldn't feel hard at all. Unusual, but not hard. Losing weight takes a lot of time, and when it feels hard, people give up.

Grr. I don't agree completely with the message, but I detest the spelling errors.

Similar thinking here. Same with spelling.
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yep, 3 months of hard = 33lbs down. Yay
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Why is there a d missing?

It's all I can see

Apart from the capital m in the middle of a sentence and incorrect use of ellipsis, I can see that too now.

Arrrghhhhhh