• LLT38
    LLT38 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MeganCannon
    MeganCannon Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Congratulations!
    Thank you for giving me some added inspiration for today.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Such an exciting milestone!
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Awesome job!
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :D It's always awesome to see hard work pay off!
  • NancyCaz61
    NancyCaz61 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • pinkste78
    pinkste78 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    nice work ! keep it up keep it up :D I'm almost there myself, still have 8 lbs to go :(
  • Angierae75
    Angierae75 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! Congrats!
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Aw thank you so so much for the amazing positivity and encouragement- means a lot! Everyone has their own personal journey. When mine started on MFP in 2014 I hoped to maybe lose 30 lbs, just anything to feel a bit better. I was 24 at the time but really felt so much older. I am now 26 but physically I feel years younger now than I did 2 years ago. I know I still have so much to learn and still have 48 lbs to go until I hit the target I have set for myself (149 lbs) but I will get there.

To any of you having a bad day, maybe tired, stressed, eaten some junky food or not felt like moving around much, it is okay- you can get back on track. Something I have learnt is that you have to be kind to yourself and remember you are human. One bad day, even a bad week will ultimately not hold you back forever. It will take a bit more effort but you absolutely can do it. We can be our harshest critics, but we also have the power to be our own biggest cheerleader! Be healthy, and be happy. :-)
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Well done :)
  • Kelbelb75
    Kelbelb75 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations B)
  • joanneesmith70
    joanneesmith70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    Now it is just a race to the finish..the light is right there. Well done!
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I hope to be there in a couple of weeks. Hubby is going on vacation to visit his parents, so I don't have to cook dinners or worry about that crap....lol. I don't eat half as much when I'm alone as I do when I have someone to cook for. 4.5 lbs to go to reach that goal.
  • Philtex
    Philtex Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Way to go Zesty!
  • zestyzesty
    zestyzesty Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    marm1962 wrote: »
    Congratulations!! I hope to be there in a couple of weeks. Hubby is going on vacation to visit his parents, so I don't have to cook dinners or worry about that crap....lol. I don't eat half as much when I'm alone as I do when I have someone to cook for. 4.5 lbs to go to reach that goal.

Ooo good luck marm! You will be there really soon! Probably even closer by the time I'm writing this. You can do it! Good luck! Keep at it :-)