Motivation and support needed.

Options
Hello everyone. I am a slow mover except when I have people to talk to about loosing weight. I have some high goals for myself and would really appreciate the support. Thanks everyone. All positive vibes welcome :)

Replies

• maniyapullum36
    maniyapullum36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started up again also. Just think positive.
  • nitromaniac
    nitromaniac Posts: 2,479 Member
    Options
    I've wanted to lose weight for years but always had an excuse for not doing it. For the last 3 months I have been successfully losing weight, and have found an exercise routine that works for me. My 2 main problems were that I never really watched/tracked what I ate, and never exercised, because I hated it. What it took for me was to find an exercise that I enjoy, which is cycling, and to diligently start tracking everything, including my exercising. The app will make this so much easier. Once you start to see a few pounds come off, it helps to keep you motivated. Find that exercise that works, start tracking your intake, then eventually start changing what you are eating, and you will get there. That's just what has worked for me, but each person has to find their own plan. BTW I'm down 33 lbs. in a little under 3 months. Good luck!
  • siouxzcue
    siouxzcue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I totally know what you mean about having people to talk to when losing weight. I do best when I have a "buddy" to help me stay on track, but I don't have anyone else that wants to jump on board with me right now. I had lost 15 pounds about a year and a half ago with MyFitnessPal, but I took a hiatus and added back that 15 pounds PLUS 10 more! So, here I am, day 2 and down 1.2 pounds this morning. Yay! But sitting home with my 13 year old who is out of school with the Flu...I was stunned! It's too early for Flu in NC!! Praying not to catch it, but after a 30 minute ride to the doctor yesterday breathing the same air in the car, well, it's up to God and my immune system...Happy Tuesday, everyone!