Cellulite SOS

Options
Best workout? I read some where riding a bike or others say squats. Has anyone actually rid themselves the embarrassment of cellulite? How did you do it without getting discouraged while watching it jiggle every time you push a bike peddle..? Somebody help.

Replies

• jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Fat loss will help but at a certain point it is genetic. Building muscle also helps the appearance for some people.
  • alush1113
    alush1113 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So upset about the genetic aspect of this. Feels like I can't win!!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I am rid of almost all of mine. Two years in. Getting lean (losing fat) is the big part of this, and building muscle is the other. I have been running and lifting two years now.
  • epicstapler
    epicstapler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Alush1113, try a foam roller. They're super cheap and there are loads of cellulite reduction specific work outs for them on youtube.

Personally, i saw a noticeable reduction in cellulite in a few weeks using one and have made it part of my regular routine.

Obviously as cellulite is genetic as well the results would vary from person to person, but i found it the best way to go.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Lift heavy things... put them back down.
  • afatpersonwholikesfood
    Options
    Losing weight made a big difference in my cellulite. Still there but not something I am super bothered about.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    First off, cellulite is not embarrassing, it's normal and predominantly genetic.

Reducing body fat and increasing muscle will help but there will be a point it is what it is.