Hi. I'm new. Just ended my relationship

Options
Hello everyone. I'm new on here. I just broke up with someone I felt I loved very much. Well, as is sometimes the result, I am trying to pick myself back up and focusing on converting some of that pain into working out.

I am a native Floridian from Fort Lauderdale. My fitness goal right now is to put on a few pounds of muscle and chisel myself into a slightly better looking body. We can all use some extra self confidence and for me right now, that would help. I am not in bad shape and I have a decent body but my self confidence is not that high. For me, this is what I want right now.

Anyhow, thanks for reading this.

Replies

• lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm Lisa from a Texas. I've been on here a little over 6 months. I'm working on my self confidence as well. I wish you all the best and if you're looking for friends, feel free to add me.
  • kristenmeleniak
    kristenmeleniak Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your situation right now. :( Start off with small changes in your lifestyle and when you see the results, you'll want to push yourself even harder! That's what's been going on with me. Good luck Alex! Heartbreak sucks, but you can get through it.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your break-up. Wishing you the best of luck reaching your goals :)
  • BetweenInfinity
    Options
    Welcome to the Newly-Single club. It sucks, but we'll make it through. Working out helps. Good luck!