Let's Motivate Each Other!

Options
Hello!! I am a new(ish) momma of a 10 month old and would love to make some friends here. I am looking for support and accountability partners.
I am challenging myself to lose another 50lbs. I have already lost 33 lbs from changing my eating habits. My eating style is mostly plant-based and only on the rare occasion do I eat meat/dairy. It just seems to work for me, so I am going with it. Where I struggle is in my exercise. I am not a fan!! But that's why I am here, right?
I would love to connect and help you stay motivated! Let's do this together!!
xo
Nichole

Replies

• aliciapastorlecha
    aliciapastorlecha Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome!. I have to say I do have the opposite problem. i love working out but I do have more troubles sticking to my calories.
    There is a lot of workouts out there, from joining a gym to home based programs. In the last years I have acquired weights and a bench and I follow in home DVD programs.
  • amberr69
    amberr69 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Motivation is so hard to find! I started walking 1/2 an hour a day then gradually added running into that 1/2 hour. I think I'm becoming more lean but when I don't see the numbers go down on the scale it's defiantly disappointing! :(
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

Amazing progress so far - congratulations! You'll have no trouble reaching your goals - you clearly have the right mindset for this. Best of luck!