yuck

Options
i have been trying so hard and i have lost 20 lbs half way there to 40 and here i thought i was doing good looking better then i seen a picture of myself at the 5 K race the other day that was taken from behind omg i still look like a blimp i want my tiny flat butt back. i know people are paying big bucks for butt implants to get a rounded huge butt but not this girl i dont want a bubble butt help what exercises will get rid of the butt asap

Replies

• auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    To my knowledge there is no way to isolate fat loss in a certain area. Women gain weight in their thighs and *kitten*. Men gain weight in their guts.

Losing weight will lose weight all around. If you want to make an area look good, develop the muscle there. Fat hides muscle, but when the fat is gone, and the muscle is developed, it looks good.
  • mysteryfoxes
    mysteryfoxes Posts: 101
    Options
    Squats! :)
  • silvershe
    silvershe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Cycling is great for butts, or sitting on the floor and walking on your butt up and down, dont know what it called but that works too.
    Spinning is also great for butts but very hard work.
    Good luck
    shirl
  • silvershe
    silvershe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    err, female all weight on my stomach, so not true different people different shapes....
  • getupandmoveit
    Options
    Squats and lunges!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    What do you want a FLAT butt for??? Haha- my friends are all trying to get rid of theirs!

I, too, have a "ghetto booty"........... my husband likes it- I dont so much. I am pretty much ripped and it is still here lol Maybe it was that 10lb kid I had along the way? Good luck to you!
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Squats and luges are great for you're rear. Along with hip bridges(lay flat on you're back and bend you're knees so you're feet are flat on the ground and then lift you're hips up into the air and back down. Do 3 sets of 15 and you'll feel it in you're rear and thighs.)
  • AlyAnt26
    AlyAnt26 Posts: 58
    Options
    Squats and Lunges, and if you have access to a weight lifting center, do some leg presses too! Low wait, LOTS of reps! :) Good job doing the 5K!!
  • adriannz
    adriannz Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    What did it for me was jogging - but if you're doing a 5K, it sounds like you're on the right track. I bet if you compare photos from 20 pounds ago to now, there will be a difference. It just takes time!
  • jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    What do you want a FLAT butt for??? Haha- my friends are all trying to get rid of theirs!

I, too, have a "ghetto booty"........... my husband likes it- I dont so much. I am pretty much ripped and it is still here lol Maybe it was that 10lb kid I had along the way? Good luck to you!

i hate my "ghetto booty" but you may be right about the baby i also had a 10 lber but that was 23 yrs ago but i will blame it on that lol