15st, need to get under 12st. Any similar?

Options
Hello

41yo UK male. 15st 1lb just now. I have been unhappy with my weight for a long time, just not enough to do anything about it!

Doctor told me last week I need to lose weight for my health, so giving this a go! First time ever dieting!

Daughter told me about MFP, and it seems good. Just bought new scales, and starting to get the idea of calories and weighing things.

I am coming from constant snacking - biscuits during the day, chocolate in the evenings, McDonald's breakfast twice a week!

Would like an accountability partner with similar starting weight and end goal, to go this journey with! There are others in my family and household, but I am the only one calorie counting and avoiding treats, so it would be nice to have someone with similar goals to be accountable with and motivate each other.

My current MFP plan is to get to 12st, and I have 2lb per week, 1280 daily calorie goal.

Dont mind male/female/age, but similar starting weight and goal would be great.

Replies

• jesssiebee1983
    jesssiebee1983 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i'm not aiming to get below 12. for health reasons i'd look hideous, but i'm looking to get to about 12 1/2. i started at 15 6, currently 13 10.

feel free to add me :)
  • kelszilla
    kelszilla Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    The same here would love to be 12 stone currently 14 8.. hope your doing well xx