Please I need support

Options
Hi! I'm feeling very low tonight. My ex boyfriend of 7 years broke up with me last week (did see that coming tought).
He promised there was no one else and that he needed time appart.
And today I saw him with his new girlfriend and it kind of broke my heart.
Eventought I think it's for the best (eventually will help me move on faster) I'm still on the verge of tears and want to give up everything.
Despite that I managed to not binge tonight -here it's 8pm.
But I feel so bad....

Replies

• ChrisNels1
    ChrisNels1 Posts: 16,638 Member
    Options
    The best revenge is living well.
    Seriously, you've reached out here so you know the answer already. I'm sorry for the heartache. The universe knows what it's doing and everything you give away will return, with interest! He's her problem now.
  • mlalexand99
    mlalexand99 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry honey. Why don't you get into bed with a cup of herbal tea and try to read a book or plan your new wardrobe when you reach your goals. It's his loss and there is someone even more wonderful in your future.
  • momofamadhouse
    momofamadhouse Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for not binging! I know the temptation is probably strong. Give in to the tears but don't give up on yourself. You are worth so much. <3 BIG HUGS.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    Maybe a nice cup of tea instead?
  • jadorade91
    jadorade91 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    ChrisNels1 wrote: »
    The best revenge is living well.
    Seriously, you've reached out here so you know the answer already. I'm sorry for the heartache. The universe knows what it's doing and everything you give away will return, with interest! He's her problem now.

^^Great advice.

Cliche advice from me--but time will heal your wounds. For now, it will hurt, so what you have to do is BE KIND to yourself. Comfort yourself. Do things that make you happy. And focus on being the best version of yourself that you can be. That's AWESOME you were able to avoid binging--small victories! Keep posting on here and/or reaching out to others so that you never forget you're not alone.

It will always be okay.
  • eeede
    eeede Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your advices and support. It hurts but I dont want to add any more "damages".
    He's not an honest person and his attitude just proves it more.
    But damn this hurts!! But I'll try and be a strong person.
  • readyandwilling2
    readyandwilling2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you're going through this...and although it might be of little comfort now it sounds like you can do much better but maybe this will give you time to focus on yourself. Like others said be kind to yourself...make yourself a priority! Good for you for not bingeing...be proud!