new to myfitnesspal

Hi i am new to this site. I am excited to find a place to keep track of all my daily food intake ,water and exercise that i have been recording on little slips of paper every day . I have 80 to 100 lbs to loose. I try not to think in those big #'s but think of 10 lbs at a time then it doesn't seem so daunting of a task. I have been on the try loose weight train for 23 years. Am i tired of the trying? yes i am . give up ? no not an option.

Replies

• szczepj
    szczepj Posts: 422
    Good outlook. Feel free to add me :)
  • lumichelat
    lumichelat Posts: 10
    Welcome the club :wink:

Add me :)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Good luck to you on your journey.
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Welcome aboard and you came to the right site!!!! You will find great support and ideals to help you along the way!! Good luck!!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Welcome to MFP.
    Slow and steady is the way to go!! So keep it slow but keep determined and commited and you'll see that sooner then you think people will start asking what are you doing to loose weight.

Enjoy.
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Welcome to the group! You will find alot of support and like-minded individuals here. I get tired of trying all the time too, but now I have committed to making "clean eating" my lifestyle. Yes, at times it still sucks (pardon) but it is what it is if I want to be healthy. I've seen many others do this, and we can do it too! Have a great day!:smile:
  • MOMSHOME
    MOMSHOME Posts: 72
    Welcome!! You are at the right place to help you reach your goal. Good luck with it.

You can add me too!!:smile: