30kg down 10-15kg to go, looking for friends..

Options
Hi all,

I've been on mfp for a while, just doing my own thing without any friends, but now I feel like some buddies might be nice :)

I'm a mother of two from New Zealand, I'm currently 32kg down from my heaviest weight, 20kg down this year on mfp and have approx 10-15kg more to lose, depends how I feel I suppose, I'm starting to focus more on fitness and exercise than just weight loss these days.

If you wanna be my buddy, or think you'll be of help along my journey please go ahead :)

Sarah.

Replies

• BexTheSquirrel
    BexTheSquirrel Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah!

Well done! I'm a mom of one and just starting out here. I am excited about the accountability portion of MFP.

I'd love to be your friend! :)

Bex
  • adelanghe
    adelanghe Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here!
    I'm André, from Belgium and just came here yesterday although I have already tracked calories intake and exercise for almost two weeks. Just out of curiosity I came to the forums and found a bunch of brave people with similar interests and morivations, I have to confess I'm exited!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah - Your hair is AMAZING (Sorry, needed to get that out first!)

You've done fantastically well with your weight loss so far - you'll have no problems reaching your goals. It's good to see you focusing more on fitness now. Heart health is so important.

Best of luck!
  • TheNewSarah89
    TheNewSarah89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah - Your hair is AMAZING (Sorry, needed to get that out first!)

You've done fantastically well with your weight loss so far - you'll have no problems reaching your goals. It's good to see you focusing more on fitness now. Heart health is so important.

Best of luck!

Thank you! Love my crazy hair, last month it was pink ;)