Police Officer Losing Weight!

Options
Hi Folks. I'm a state trooper and I'm looking for motivational friends. I've lost over 50 lbs and am having a hard time with motivation lately. Add me and help me get back on track!

Replies

• KingsMama23
    KingsMama23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your service to your community! Congrats on the 50 -- you can do whatever you put your mind to. I am just starting (over... again) and have a long (long, long) way to go. Good luck.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me (it has NOTHING to do with the "man in uniform thing!"...no really!! I'm teasing you, but you can still add me if you like! 80 pounds down here! xo
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks. I'm a state trooper and I'm looking for motivational friends. I've lost over 50 lbs and am having a hard time with motivation lately. Add me and help me get back on track!
    Thank you for your service, and congrats on the 50lbs! How much more are you looking to lose?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Twenty years on the job here. FR sent.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the service! I just know you're in for a donut joke... :wink:

Congratulations on the weight loss!
  • pdxwine
    pdxwine Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    I echo the sentiments thanking you for serving your community. One of my best friends was a Deputy Sheriff and is now a detective with that department.

50 pounds is great! You have done a great job and can do what it takes to get to your goal.

As far as motivation....think how great you are feeling now, and how much better it will be at your goal. I often carry a bag of cat litter from my garage in to my laundry room. I think, "Wow, this is heavy and I used to carry over four of these on a daily basis." :)
  • rickc74
    rickc74 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    pdxwine wrote: »
    I often carry a bag of cat litter from my garage in to my laundry room. I think, "Wow, this is heavy and I used to carry over four of these on a daily basis." :)

Ha, I hear ya. I'm down 63lbs, and my daughter weighs about 44lbs. Whenever I pick her up, I'm amazed that I used to carry around about 1.5 of her all the time :)
  • karafindsfit35
    karafindsfit35 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Way to go on losing the 50 pounds! My husband is also a police officer, and we're working together to lose some weight. Thank you for your service :smiley:
  • 603PIPER
    603PIPER Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    7 years on the job up here in NH, great job on the 50, im trying to drop the same amount. FR sent!