Friends on Contrave

Options
LaurenR9225
LaurenR9225 Posts: 2 Member
hey everyone! i have been on contrave since may and it's been a game changer for me. down 35 lbs so far! i would love to have some friends who are also on it and see how others are doing. add me! :)

Replies

• Mspibb
    Mspibb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been on Contrave since March. I was down 34# but after my birthday weekend a couple of weekends ago I have gained 4 back. I also am noticing that I am back giving in to my evening cravings that make me eat sweets until time to go to bed! I am only taking 2 pills in the morning because if I take them in the evening I don't sleep but I am thinking I am going to have to try again to take one in the evening. I don't want to gain back all I have lost!
  • LMcKissack
    LMcKissack Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started the Wellbutrin part of it and my doc is goning to add the Naltrexone in a few weeks. It's basically Contrave but a lot cheaper. Anyway, I'm a dummy and decided to skip a few doses this past weekend so I could have a few drinks. I learned too late that you really can't do that. Started back on Sunday and I feel like doodoo. Body aches, headaches, etc. Have you guys ever skipped and felt that way? I'm wondering if I can exercise, if I can take something for the headache, etc.
  • angelica_zamarripa
    angelica_zamarripa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, found your post as one of the most recent ones. I am supposed to start Contrave tomorrow and just wanted to ask your experience with it. Let me know, I appreciate your feedback.