9 Pounds in 9 Weeks: Starts Sunday, Sept. 11th

Options

Replies

• tlcshape
    tlcshape Posts: 11 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Weighing in. How did you do last week? I didn't lose a pound but I didn't gain anything back and I've lost another 1/2 inch in my waist line. Feeling great! Hope you all are, too, and so glad you're here.
  • tlcshape
    tlcshape Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    And I will say that we ordered pizza and wings last night. While fun, the calories just aren't worth it unless I've burned 900 calories that day doing exercise.
  • MonicaInOntario
    MonicaInOntario Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    SW May 1: 169
    Sept 11: 151
    Sept 18: 149.5
    Sept 25: 147.5 (4.5 in Sept so far)
    I lost 2 pounds this past week but don't feel well. I don't think I ate enough for all the calories I burned, to be honest. We have to listen to our bodies! Good luck to all! Don't give up!
  • ThatUserNameIsAllReadyTaken
    Options
    Good morning!
    SW May 1: 169
    Sept 11: 151
    Sept 18: 149.5
    Sept 25: 147.5 (4.5 in Sept so far)
    I lost 2 pounds this past week but don't feel well. I don't think I ate enough for all the calories I burned, to be honest. We have to listen to our bodies! Good luck to all! Don't give up!

Some of that can be water weight. So it's likely not a huge deal.
  • Steph8Carter
    Steph8Carter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sept 11 157.7
    Sept 18 155.2
    Sept 25 155.6
  • beemac52014
    beemac52014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Good news, I lost two pounds this week. This weekend, my dear friends whisked me away for a girls trip to celebrate my upcoming birthday. It was a great weekend and I ate pretty well. However, I did not record my drinks- beer, tequila, martinis-EEK. Oh well, you only turn 50 once! I'll get back on track and see what happens to the scale this week.
  • MonicaInOntario
    MonicaInOntario Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday! @beemac52014 ! 50 year olds rock! :)
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    I didn't want to post but know I have to be accountable. I'm up 2 pounds. Lots of visiting and eating this past week. I'm finding motivation difficult as my husband often buys junk food.
  • beckih
    beckih Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    beckih wrote: »
    I'm in!!! I Lost 70 pounds in 2011-2012 for my big 4-0 (from 211 lbs down to 141 lbs). I have been up and down since then. Right now at 170 and I'm feel horrible!! Trying to hit 140 lbs by February. The 9 pounds in 9 weeks sounds like an awesome start! Let's do this!

As of Saturday, down to 166.8!
  • bobbylou23
    bobbylou23 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Weigh in:
    12/09 - 164lbs
    18/09 - 162lbs
    23/09 - 162lbs - must try harder
    Options
    bobbylou23 wrote: »
    Weigh in:
    12/09 - 164lbs
    18/09 - 162lbs
    23/09 - 162lbs - must try harder

Seems like you're doing well and realistic progress. between the 12-18th that was 7 days and one pound, between the 18-23rd that was 6 days and you never know what tomorrow the 7th day will be! It could be the next pound! :)
    Options
    Okay, lets see how this goes for me! Starting at 167 on 9-11:
    9/11-- 167
    9/14--166
    9/17--165
    9/23--164
    9/26--161 (once "that" time finally came around there goes that stubborn water weight!)
  • bobbylou23
    Options
    Ha ha thanks lovely- I think no loss is due to the bottle of wine and quality street (sssss) I had at weekend! So feel lucky! Appreciate your support!!
  • bobbylou23
    Options
    I didn't want to post but know I have to be accountable. I'm up 2 pounds. Lots of visiting and eating this past week. I'm finding motivation difficult as my husband often buys junk food.

Hey 50shades... We all have weeks like that but I'm wondering if you're up for consequences / challenge - you said you need a bit of motivation! How about 50 star jumps... Every day until next weigh in?? Happy for you to challenge me - I didn't lose any this week either!

• suebee143
    suebee143 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    9/11: 171.2
    9/17: 168.7
    9/18: 171.8

I am hoping this is just water weight. I have been faithfully working out and staying within my calorie range for three weeks now! I'll blame it on my week-long business trip to NYC. And the flight home yesterday. And the beer I had for dinner last night. And TOM (i.e. time of month). Even if it sticks, the exercise has really helped my mood and I feel stronger!
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    bobbylou23 wrote: »

Hey 50shades... We all have weeks like that but I'm wondering if you're up for consequences / challenge - you said you need a bit of motivation! How about 50 star jumps... Every day until next weigh in?? Happy for you to challenge me - I didn't lose any this week either!

I accept your challenge. You're on! I challenge you to single leg dead lift with a fly, 30 seconds each side. Thanks for the motivation
  • bobbylou23
    Options
    Morning 50shades - I'd never even heard of them... I've had a practice without weights this morn... Ouch (in a good way) that fly gets your shoulders!
    Day 1 challenge complete
  • danzrlove
    danzrlove Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Sept 12-152.8
    Sept 19- 151.8
    Sept 26- 153

The result of bad eating and not tracking
  • Ersheen
    Ersheen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I m in
  • bobbylou23
    Options
    How you doing 50shades? I've done challenge day 2 - hope you have too!!?