You know you've LOST weight, when............

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
You are standing at the kitchen counter and your son walks over and steps on the hem of your pants and they come down. :blushing:

You suddenly need to add a pillow to any hard chair in your house because of lack of padding!!

You can buy a cookie without someone looking at you like you just committed a crime!! :laugh:

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    You are standing at the kitchen counter and your son walks over and steps on the hem of your pants and they come down. :blushing:

You suddenly need to add a pillow to any hard chair in your house because of lack of padding!!

You can buy a cookie without someone looking at you like you just committed a crime!! :laugh:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    hhahha. I love it that my lay down to zip 'em pants have become my fall down when I stand up pants!
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Options
    You know you have lost weight :tongue: when after 36 years of marriage your husband :heart: watches you getting undressed at night :blushing: WITHOUT falling asleep before you have finished:embarassed:

May the "Blue bird" of happiness........................................ cross your path.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Tying your shoes is no long considered aerobics. :laugh:
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Now isn't THAT the sad truth... :ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You tell the pretty blonde that skipped you in line that YOU are Hot too....so move over lady!
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    When your looking at recently developed pictures with friends as they ask (when looking at a picture with you in it)...."Who is that ?????" pointing at you in the picture"

....."Well Its the new me, silly"!!!!!!!!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    You walk by a mirror & your heart skips a beat b/c you think some skinny ***** is following you...oh, wait! That IS you! YAY!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You can look down and see you're private parts WITHOUT squashing your belly roll out of the way.

**************Did I really just say that??? :embarassed:
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Clothes aren't just baggy but so are your underwear. That is sexy!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You can look down and see you're private parts WITHOUT squashing your belly roll out of the way.

Oh but its trruuuuuuuuue!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Yes you did! :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    It's quite alright!! Go ahead and say whatever you'd like in here!!! We are all adults after all!! :wink: :laugh:
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    It's quite alright!! Go ahead and say whatever you'd like in here!!! We are all adults after all!! :wink: :laugh:

Even if we don't act it sometimes! :bigsmile: That's what makes this place so fun!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    not only do your clothes not fit.....but your bras dont fit anymore either :cry: :brokenheart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you can wrap a towel around your body. A regular towel, not one of those huge bath sheets!!:wink::laugh:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    When you feel like you are walking on "water". Literally :smile:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    not only do your clothes not fit.....but your bras dont fit anymore either :cry: :brokenheart:
    I'm hoping I can get to a smaller bra size. :smile:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you're not embarrassed to look at your own reflection in the mirror.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You know you've lost weight when you aren't embarrassed to have your photo taken anymore and in fact take lots of them. :blushing: