I need help✋

If you are always busy whether it be kids, school, work or whatever.....when do you find the time to exercise? Also for those who can only seem to fit in a home routine, how well is that working for you. Seems like all the gyms are closed by the time I get off work. What should I do?

Replies

• moodyfeesh14
    moodyfeesh14 Posts: 811 Member
    I work night shift and have a toddler and at home pinterest work outs and darebee. com have been a life saver for me I try to fit in 30 mins when I first wake up and my kiddo is still at daycare. Otherwise I just do 10 or 15 minutes here or there when I can. If I find I'm not working hard enough during an at home work out then inbetween the exercises I add 20 jumping jacks, that gets my heart rate and sweat going. I have lost 90 some lbs so far. Also now that it is cooling down I will through the little one in the stroller and go on walk/jogs with him. Feel free to add me.
  • holliann99
    holliann99 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello! This is one of the main reasons I work out at home. I get up early and get in a 30-40 minute workout because the kids are up because once they are out of bed and the day gets started, all bets are off. I also spend a little time on the weekends prepping food for the week. It can totally be done. Maybe I can help... send me a message/add me!
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    I make an effort to exercise for 25 minutes each day. I too have a 'busy life' but what is 25 minutes in the grand scheme of things? I do 'home-work out's' - usually Shaun T DVD's (At the moment, I am doing his T25 programme). They are FANTASTIC! :)
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    I work out when the kids are in school, but I am a SAHM so there's that.