Weight Loss before Birthday

Options
briegirl28
briegirl28 Posts: 121 Member
edited September 2016 in Getting Started
So, I am back again and trying to lose weight. I want to lose at least 12-18 lbs. before my b-day in 60+ days.

Things are hard at work and my love life is non-existent (I'm getting turned by guys left and right). I'm feeling blue about my bday as a doc recently said "you're getting to that age...". Sigh.

So I am hoping that if I can get to 260lbs. by my bday, that would be amazing! That was also my usual weight in college (obese since I was in elementary school). But I think that being that much lighter may help with energy and fatigue and pains in my back, knees, and feet. I think it will also help me to feel better about myself and hopefully slow down that aging clock.

I got sick a few years back and noticed that while I lost weight in my hips (I was very pear shaped), I lost so much that my waist now is like only a 3 inch difference from my hips.

My cycle stopped during my illness, so I am wondering if the change in shape is due to my hormones? They seem okay now, though.

Any thoughts?

Replies

• PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best of luck reaching your goals :)

Ease up on the 'deadline' - you don't need to be putting unnecessary pressure on yourself. Just know that you'll do this.