20 something's!

Options
Hey guys! I just started using myfitnesspal, i was using the fitbit app before - but anyways I was looking for 20 year olds like me (I'm 21) who are looking to lose weight, I was thinking we could talk about things like why we want to lose weight and help to encourage each other! Also, add me!

I'm 5'7 205, and want to be anywhere from 165-140. What do you guys think?

Replies

• angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I have had many phases in my fitness journey and right now I have to lose some weight. Hit me up if you wanna talk about it! Ive been using mfp for years. Its a great tool and it will help you accomplish your goals. <3 Welcome friend
  • therealdez
    therealdez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've had a lot of phases too and I'm in the same boat where i just have to do it at this point. my problem is staying consistent! thanks <3
  • jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends!
  • rlridgway2461
    rlridgway2461 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I just found this thread. I'm 20 and just started using this app two weeks ago. Would totally love some accountability.
  • kkracov96
    kkracov96 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20 and I got mfp a few days ago and I've connected it with my fit bit app and I think it's really starting to help me because I'm currently trying to lose weight, I definitely think we should all support each other especially at this age with so many temptations around
  • Torsten714
    Torsten714 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    5'7, 28 years old (so on the older end!) looking to drop about 60 - 70 pounds before I start packing muscle back on. Any support and accountability will be greatly appreciated and returned!
  • cgabby101
    cgabby101 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    21 as well and just started yesterday! I would love to support and encourage each other through our journeys :)