Back again - 30lbs to go!

Options
I've been on and off this site for about 6 years. I've always found it really useful and have lost around 80lbs but have been stuck for a few years now and keep losing and gaining the same 15lbs.

I recently joined an amazing gym and am determined to lose the last 30lbs, I'm looking for people who are active on this site and looking to lose around the same amount of weight.

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• courtcassiefit
    courtcassiefit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm in the exact same situation and my goal is 30lbs as well :) added you! x
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    Go get it! :)
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined today because i regained ten pounds in a year. Trying to go down 30 too. Had great success with this app before.
  • almondaddict
    almondaddict Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My relationship with MFP has been totally on/off for the past few years too, I've lost huge amounts and gained them all back over time. But the difference now is that I have my life completely on track, and my motivation couldn't be stronger! I'm active every day, and hoping to lose 30-40 lbs. Absolutely determined to not give up this time!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: I've been here a few years but not really used the community part until recently!