My first NSV

Options
My main source of working out is walking, and I try to get a walk in two or three times a day. Well, my general work out outfit is a pair of thick leggings and a sports tank. I wouldn't wear this out where normal people would see me, but we are pretty secluded, so I don't mind. Anyway, I've been doing this for two or three weeks now, and the other day when I was dressed to go walking my husband turned to me and said something, looked away, and then looked back again. I asked him what he was looking at. He said, "please don't take this the wrong way, but are you wearing your stomach-sucker-inner to go walking?" I laughed at him, completely unoffended, and said, "nope! Guess I've lost a little bit of my stomach, huh?" I don't think I was ever as excited to go on my walk! I am just getting started with this new lifestyle, but having my husband notice a difference really meant a lot.

Replies

• MicMar66
    MicMar66 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What a wonderful feeling. All your hard work is paying off!
  • beachbum0819
    Options
    I am learning as well.
  • sandyfeet10
    sandyfeet10 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!!!!!
  • cecilia49
    cecilia49 Posts: 15
    Options
    OMG , so proud of you~~~ YOU GO GIRL!
  • BexBarker
    BexBarker Posts: 11
    Options
    Thanks guys! I keep checking myself out when I head out to walk to see if I can see a difference now, haha.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!