Macros

Options
I worked out my macros and they are the following:
P-91g
C-306g
F-58g

The Protein and fats I'm happy about but how do I reach the 306 of carbs without the risk of feeling out of sorts/bloated?!

Feedback would be welcome

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Adjust to something you'd like to eat.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    No way I could force myself to eat that many carbs. If you're happy with the protein goal why not adjust again and give yourself a little more fat and less carbs?
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    That's about 67 percent carbs, 20 percent protein, and 13 percent fat doing math in my head. I don't know your goals but I find that to be a very odd split. How did you get to these numbers?

To answer your question you can get there eating tons of vegetables, which would probably be your only choice as you basically aren't allowed any fat. To each their own, but I don't know what this kind of split will get you in terms of achieving sustainable goals.
  • jolive7
    jolive7 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I would up the protein.. at least 30%
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Where did you get those numbers from?
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    People don't know anything about you so feedback can only be very generic!

What are your stats and why did you pick that macro split? What is your weight goal (lose/maintain/gain)?

Why even have set macros at all? It's not compulsory and it's pretty restrictive.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    People don't know anything about you so feedback can only be very generic!

What are your stats and why did you pick that macro split? What is your weight goal (lose/maintain/gain)?

Why even have set macros at all? It's not compulsory and it's pretty restrictive.

This, and to add, what is your workout routine?