I'm newish! ;D

Options
Hi! I've actually been using this site for months, but I've never really posted on the forums or anything, so I thought I'd introduce myself now and hopefully get a few friends out of it.
I'm Kate. I'm 19 and going to school for engineering. I've pretty much been overweight all of my life, partially because of medication I was on for epilepsy as a child, but mostly because I was just kind of lazy.
Buuuuuuuuuuut I wanna get in shape now so I can be healthy for the rest of my life, so I figured I'd do this. I've got PCOS, so losing weight would definitely help that, and because of it I've found that I don't lose weight as easily as a lot of people. It sucks, but I just have to try harder.
So some friends would be awesome!

Replies

• emmadrama
    emmadrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    hey kate,

sign me up! it sucks that weight lose it harder for you but thats why its important to have friends to help and push and congratulate along the way. I'll add you as am also kinda lazy!

Emaa
  • zoodalia
    zoodalia Posts: 294
    Options
    Hi Kate,

I've also been on here a while but only realised today that there is a community of people (I've been using it on my phone up until today). I am hoping to lose 26 pounds and am only just at the beginning! I've never been huge, but slightly overweight for the last two years and I've finally had enough!

:)
  • colbiegirl
    colbiegirl Posts: 138
    Options
    Hey! I'm willing to support you! I've always been overweight too, and the change looks and feels good! We can do it, girl!!! :)
  • souperficial
    souperficial Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've been on my phone for the most part, too. I've seen the community before, but I've never used it. I probably should have, because it's totally helpful.

Haha soooo many friend requests right now. Hi, everyone!