I need some friends!

Options
Hey,

I'm in need of some new friends for motivational purposes! I joined the site with 5 other people and all but 1 have continued :grumble:.

If I get left alone with my goals they'll just never happen, a bit of abuse or encouragement will help no end so any requests will be gratefully received!

Cheers!

Replies

• Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Abuse eh? im here for you.
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. I probably won't kick your butt (LOL), but I will offer encouragement and motivation!
  • maggieschuck
    maggieschuck Posts: 174
    Options
    Friend request sent! What are some of your goals?
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck
  • itsdanimarie
    Options
    You can add me as a friend...I have just started to look at the blogs..trust me I am here for the long run..
  • sheaa73
    sheaa73 Posts: 4
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO HELP :smile:
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I would love to have the chance to abuse someone and not get into trouble. :laugh:

You have friends here man, don't worry about those who are unable to stick by your side. We got you!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Hey, what's up? Feel free to add me. We are the same age and both looking to drop pounds. I've been using the MFP phone app for awhile but more recently found the website and all the great info and encouragement with the forums and friends. I've tried living a better lifestyle before...but this time I am doing it!
  • kimonogirl10
    Options
    I have lost 2 whole pounds, count 'em, two! Could use some friendly encouragement or even a little browbeating myself.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    I would love to yell you into fitness! :)
  • ymechelle22
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just got started and I need some encouragement as well!:bigsmile:
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! We all could use the encouragement and the abuse lol. I just recently joined myself and I am really enjoying being able to keep track of what I eat and my excercise. Good luck to us all!
  • zxmarekxz
    zxmarekxz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can add me too
  • eelamme
    eelamme Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Just started myfitnesspal this past week and my only friend is my most wonderful sister...still desire MoRE...the more friends the more support! Friend request sent!
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    Friend request sent! What are some of your goals?

This'll sound a bit pathetic but I just want to be able to run up the stairs without feeling the need for a breather and to look at photos of myself without feeling ashamed or embarrassed!

Thanks for all the adds of people offering abuse, much appreciated! :sad:

On a serious note any help will be greatly appreciated!
  • timjai
    timjai Posts: 113
    Options
    top top :)
  • duke520
    duke520 Posts: 30
    Options
    I was in the same boat. Did a flight of stairs and damn near got light headed.
    Need advice on a good workout plan?