Trying again

Options
I'm trying to drop 20 pounds using the fitness pal calculator which seems much like weight watchers. In fact, most of my meals are Smart Ones, which is a weight watchers product. Started three weeks ago at 237 lbs. now 230 lbs. Not too bad. Trying 1600 calories a day when minimum 2000 calories is needed for adult man according to U.S. govt.
For first time, today I busted my calorie intake when I mistakenly ate a yogurt parfait thinking it was same as yogurt. Not quite! Parfait cost me 320 calories :(. I did Nutri System a year ago and lost a lot of weight. The low calorie intake was not sustainable for me. So, I'm trying what I hope will be a more livable food plan which will let me lose weight although at a slower pace. That's my story...new to this board. Les

Replies

• wow29
    wow29 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello, I just read your post. I am considering ordering a Nutri-system plan because I am recovering from a broken knee and the weight loss would be quite beneficial. Can you please share more information about your experiences regarding the plan. If I intend to start the plan and transition to my recipes, is this realistic?