UK friends

Options
Hi everyone

I'm Becky and I live in the U.K. And looking for some friends on here to help with my journey! Also uk friends how much weight has everyone lost already and how long has it taken you? And have you exercised?

My goal is hopefully 2-3 stone for my holidays in May 17 so fingers crossed :)

Can't wait too chat

Replies

• indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm from the UK too :smile:

Overall I've lost about 3 stone since 2013 - but I've lost some, put some back on and then lost it again in that time. I've always done exercise when trying to lose weight.

You've got plenty of time to get that weight off so I'm sure you will be able to do it! Best of luck :)

Feel free to add me if you like, it's always nice to have some mutual motivation!
  • Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from UK I have lost nearly 10kg in about 55 days. You have time on your side and if you pace yourself you will do it. You can add me if you like. Can spur you on!
  • pdm3547
    pdm3547 Posts: 1,057 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Hey. I'm re-losing the same pounds for the THIRD time and I can assure you that I have no desire to repeat this again.
    Start a habit of logging every morsel of food, move some more (even if you just start by trying to get 10000 steps a day) and you'll start to see instant results.

Add me - I'm always looking for new friends.
  • J_Jam
    J_Jam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi starting tomorrow, all UK friends welcome to add me ;)
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all.
  • aroseforepona
    aroseforepona Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey! I lost 60lbs a few years ago and maintained a healthy lifestyle but over time it's all gone to crap and I've gained back a lot of the weight. I now live in a block of flats that has a gym and there are plenty shops nearby to buy healthier foods, so I'm attempting it again!
    Would love some friends on here for motivation and inspiration!
  • LEAS86
    LEAS86 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm UK based.
    I've lost 21lbs in around 3 months, with 4lbs more to go! I don't exercise although I keep toying with the idea....
    Feel free to add me
  • frankie671
    frankie671 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm not aiming to lose weight necessarily but I am trying to maintain weight/lose fat and gain a ton of muscle :)
  • SoleilxStitch
    SoleilxStitch Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm from London, I have lost about 20lbs and its taken a long time. I exercise a lot now and have had to tweak my diet over time to suit my conditions, which the people on mfp have helped me alot with tbh :smile:
  • gb1623
    gb1623 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in the uk too (Wiltshire). Only started (again) this week please add me
  • auranya
    auranya Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm from the UK, lost a stone last year but slipped up recently. I'd ideally like to lose 50lb. Feel free to add me.