Chocolate low calorie anything, I just want chocolate right now. Recipes/ideas?

Replies

• WOODWAYONE
    WOODWAYONE Posts: 74 Member
    I like 1 cup of almond milk 30 cal with 1 tbs cocoa powder little vanilla made into hot chocolate.
  • Pudding
  • texasleahgirl
    texasleahgirl Posts: 96 Member
    2% Cottage cheese mixed with sugar free chocolate syrup and cinnamon-100 calories with 14g of protein
  • billglitch
    billglitch Posts: 538 Member
    bakers chocolate 100% cacao. bitter and good
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited September 2016
    arditarose wrote: »
    1tsme1.jpg

This. Sorry, but screw the 100 calorie brownies. Eat a pint of this for 240.

I am totally in for the Halo Top chocolate ice cream. :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Guys I ate two pints of halo top tonight.
  • arditarose wrote: »

Mint chip is my current favorite, at least until I find mocha chip. But it's literally killing me that they haven't come out with a chocolate peanut butter flavor. Literally.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member

Mint chip is my current favorite, at least until I find mocha chip. But it's literally killing me that they haven't come out with a chocolate peanut butter flavor. Literally.

I'm not a fan of mint ice creams really.

I add My Protein ("zero" calorie) flavor drops to my Halo Top. There's a peanut butter and a chocolate peanut butter flavor.
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    How low cal? I just discovered Dark Chocolate Kodiak Power Cakes flapjack mix and love it. It's about 200 cals for a serving, but has 14g protein. I make it with egg whites and greek yogurt for extra protein & and a tablespoon of chocolate chips for yum and it makes an nice 300 cal high protein meal or snack that reminds me a lot of chocolate cake.

How many carbs?
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member

I add My Protein ("zero" calorie) flavor drops to my Halo Top. There's a peanut butter and a chocolate peanut butter flavor.

Love Halo top but hard to stop at at quarter cup
  • arditarose wrote: »

Brilliant!
  • therealdez
    therealdez Posts: 3 Member
    go to chocolatecoveredkatie.com, i just ordered her cookbook - amazing healthy recipes and over 100 chocolate recipes! all with simple ingredients and easy to make.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    1tsme1.jpg

This. Sorry, but screw the 100 calorie brownies. Eat a pint of this for 240.

I'd consider trying it if my nearest retailer wasn't apparently about 280 miles away over the border...
  • jmomma40
    jmomma40 Posts: 1 Member
    I eat Quaker Chocolate rice cakes with like a tsp of flavored cream cheese, believe it or not it tastes pretty good and is very low cal
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited September 2016

How do you not spend the rest of the night in the bathroom after that? I can't even eat one pint without consequences :(
    therealdez wrote: »
    go to chocolatecoveredkatie.com, i just ordered her cookbook - amazing healthy recipes and over 100 chocolate recipes! all with simple ingredients and easy to make.

Just make sure to double check the calories. The 200 calories jelly roll that I made from her website turned out to be close to 400.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    edited September 2016
    If you don't mind artificial sweeteners (sucralose/splenda), the Light Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa can be a lifesaver.

25 Calories
    0 Fat
    4 Carbs
    2 Sugars
    2 Protein

Also going to add any of the Fiber One Brownies, Cheesecakes or Strudels. They hit the spot and are mostly between 90-100 calories.
  • MegNoel
    MegNoel Posts: 6 Member
    I LOVE chocolate peanut butter powder that you mix with water. I like it on bananas best. I always add a little more water to make it not as thick.