Thought I would share my success.

Options
kcsmalley
kcsmalley Posts: 32 Member
So I get on here alot and read all the different sucess stories and I really enjoy them because it is great motivation. Well I feel I have accomplished alot since I started my journey. On April 14th, 2011 my wife and I decided we needed to make some changes as far as our eating habits and health were considered. We found the MFP app and started using it and was suprised at how simple it was and shocked at what we were learning. On Sat. I ran my first 5k in 27:56 which was faster than my goal of 30 so it felt great. I have a 10K in 2 weeks and a half marathon in 34 days. I have lost 32 lbs since my journey started. Here is my side by side pic.
Sidebyside.jpg

Replies

• almorrow1s
    almorrow1s Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome job! Good luck to you in the future with your half marathon!
  • alohabrie
    alohabrie Posts: 204
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great.
  • determined3138
    Options
    Nice - Good job! Isn't it amazing what seeing what you put in your mouth in black and white does to you? :)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    u look amamazingggggggggggggggggggggg!
  • LexyDawn
    LexyDawn Posts: 113
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! You look great!
  • aehartley
    aehartley Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    awww congrats :-)
  • AmandaB4588
    AmandaB4588 Posts: 655
    Options
    You look like a completely different person. Congratulations, and thank you for sharing and inspiring us!
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome 5K time! You're doing GREAT!
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    wow...that's Great! Congratulations!
  • triciaw1975
    Options
    Wow KC...that is awesome!! I am so excited for you and so proud of you for what you have accomplished! What a huge difference from the before picture to now. You look great! Good luck on your upcoming 10k and half marathon.....you're such an inspiration!:happy:
  • BarnDogBob
    BarnDogBob Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You are an inspiration
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Really pleased for you and can't wait to continue to hear about your (and the Mrs') succes!
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Wow brother - you really are looking great man!!!
  • dibdobw
    dibdobw Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done to you x
    Debbie
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!