Can you see the difference??

Options
2»

Replies

• Garae
    Garae Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! Even in your face!! AMAZING JOB!!! Bravo!
  • ACook42
    ACook42 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Most Definitely....there is a big difference. There are smoother lines and you look great! Keep up the good work.
    What have you been doing? Cuz the abdominals are an area I need more work on.
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in 2 months!! Wow! The difference is obvious. I expect you now have more energy, can get in and out of your car easier, your clothes are more comfortable, and you feel better about seeing yourself in the mirror. Great job, and fantastic loss!
  • MelodAngel
    MelodAngel Posts: 27
    Options
    Yes! Big difference!! Measure yourself :) That's how you will really see it. I can see a difference in your arm and face and neck too!!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Big diff! Great job :)
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    What a great job you can definately see the difference pictures dont lie keep up the good work and thanks for the motivation
  • Katieladie40
    Options
    Looks GREAT!! Keep it up! You're defiantly motivating me!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Yes there is a great difference! Good job!!

I don't know what Shakeology is but make sure you consume at least 300 calories at breakfast :)
  • Wanting2BSkinny
    Options
    Oh yes....there is definitely a difference. Great job! I'm trying to drink the Shakeology. The chocolate is okay and I'm able to get it down but the Greenberry (I think that's what it's called) not so much. I only tried it once though with orange juice and could only drink 1/2 of it. And I'm only using like 1 T. for 8oz..
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a different...especially in your lower abdomen. Way to go!
  • jennymesser
    Options
    Big difference!!! Looking good!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!