Looking for friends, motivational, happy, and good people to help keep me going.

Options
Hi,

I posted a lot of what I'm doing and where I want to be on my page so I'll sum it up here. I just started getting back into working out and doing a bunch of things in my life that I've been putting of for mainly confidence reasons and some of those confidence reasons have been because of me not being comfortable with how over weight I am.

I lost 40 lbs last year and I have gained back 10. Still pretty good for me and by January or February I want to loose 42 lbs. I think that will get me into the average healthy weight for my hight and age. I'm looking to find and talk with happy people who can share stories, what they're going through, what they have gone through, and even suggest different things that helped them out including different martial arts that would be fun and good for self defense.

Thank you and I hope to talk with you good people soon,
Lee :)

Replies

• faphane2008
    faphane2008 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My mane is Stephanie and i'm looking for friends to motivate me as well. Maybe we could motivate each other :).
  • HappyNSmilinKaz
    HappyNSmilinKaz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm kaz always happy to have new friends :) xx
  • WildFusion
    WildFusion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you Stephanie and Kaz, I'm sending friend requests now. I'm looking forward to talking and motivating each other :)
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm relatively new but on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!