1800-1900 calories

Options
Hi I am looking for new ideas! Would anyone in the 1800-1900 cal range be willing to let me look at their diary? Thanks!!

Replies

• Lachiesmum
    Lachiesmum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on day 2 of counting macros with a calorie goal of 1950. Would love to share diaries for inspiration.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request if you like (my diary is only viewable by friends).

I'm kind of erratic (you'll find lots of days with more calories than that), but my one-pound-a-week target is just below 1900, so there are lots of days like that as well. I've logged almost every day for more than three years, so hopefully you could find a few new ideas.

A lot of the meals will consist of a long list of individual ingredients, if I made just one meal's worth of food from scratch, so just ask if you can't figure out what the heck I would have done with those ingredients (once in a while I'm a little puzzled myself when I look back a ways for ideas, but I usually figure it out/remember eventually).

Also, the current day and "tomorrow" will always look weird, because I do a lot of pre-logging of things I have on hand that I want to eat soon, and carry them over from day-to-day, so you might see a lot of things logged at the beginning of the day that disappear from the diary by the end of the day.
  • Seven471
    Seven471 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think my diary is public. Also playing with macros with a 1690 calorie goal. I'm a creature of habit personally, but maybe it will give you some ideas :)
  • boomhower1820
    boomhower1820 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, just ignore today. My wife treated for lunch so it's way off.