I'm new and need some support on this for sure!!

Options
IferLioy
IferLioy Posts: 11 Member
I am brand new to this. I have tried everything in the past to lose weight and nothing is working. I need more motivation and more of a support group!

Replies

• mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    welcome....you will definitely find support and motivation here. I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks..and boy..its been great. You have bad days..someone will pick you up..you have awesome days..someone is there as your cheerleader.

I know what is helping me..is being part of a weight loss challenge..where my team counts on me to do my part...definitely gets me motivated..

Hope you love it here as much as I do
  • Lucky79z28
    Lucky79z28 Posts: 31
    Options
    Can't have to many friends!
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP makes counting calories easy and the support from MFP friends is encouraging!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend.. we can all use support on this journey...
  • faerygirl33
    faerygirl33 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! AND WELCOME.....
    Since joining and actively participation online I have started losing weight again, down 2.4lbs! I find the site to be a great help and lots of inspiration and motivation.
    Good luck on your new journey.
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MPF is definitely the place to go for support! Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • BigAL456
    BigAL456 Posts: 56
    Options
    Welcopme to MFP! this is a great site if you're looking for motivation and support.
  • filady
    filady Posts: 12
    Options
    :smile: Welcome and good luck You have come to the right place for support all you have to do is ask. I and my son have been on the web sight for 100 days and he has lost 65 lbs. and I have lost 25 lbs. Its not a diet its a way of living and its so easy to just write down every day.
  • lissylou48
    Options
    Hi Jen!! We can do this together!! I LOVE MFP...Its amazing :)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome, you definitely pick the right site! This site is awesome, tools are easy to use and you'll get a lot of support and ideas from everyone. Feel free to add me :)