10 lbs in 10 days

2»

Replies

• Boxergirl lost weight 162.0 iam blessed I walk 1.9.miles every day and I workout with Taebo iam toning up looking sexy
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    You CAN lose 10 lbs in 10 days...unfortunately it will be a mixture of waste and water. (a person can carry up to 20 lbs of additional waste in their colon alone!) AND 1 gallon of water weighs about 8 lbs...so depending on how regular you are and how hydrated: the answer is YES!! Not a fat loss though. CHEERS!!! :D
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    edited September 2016
    You CAN lose 10 lbs in 10 days...unfortunately it will be a mixture of waste and water. (a person can carry up to 20 lbs of additional waste in their colon alone!) AND 1 gallon of water weighs about 8 lbs...so depending on how regular you are and how hydrated: the answer is YES!! Not a fat loss though. CHEERS!!! :D

Just fyi. 20 lbs in the colon must be major constipation/obstruction level. The most I've lost from colonoscopy prep is 3-4 lbs
  • bigbuffbarry
    bigbuffbarry Posts: 38 Member
    Yep. Definitely possible. 3500 cals in a pound. Say you maintain at 2000 for generosity purposes. If you eat 0 for 10 days and burn an extra 1500 for each of those ten days. Done. Pretty realistic
  • coffeethencardio
    coffeethencardio Posts: 27 Member
    How do you feel about colonics? If you are a constipated person that might yield a few pounds difference. Are you prepping for a competition?
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Not in a healthy way. I've seen my son do that when he's ill and wound up in the hospital with dehydration (virus). Don't do it.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Of fat? No. I've dropped a crap ton of water weight over night. But gained it back immediately.
  • nativesummer04
    nativesummer04 Posts: 4 Member
    Y
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    edtoy77 wrote: »
    is it possible to lose 1lbs in 10 days safely?

Give birth.

Otherwise, no.