Any advice?

Options
Hi I've been at this game for a while and I'm still not sure I've found something that works for me. I don't know if it's lack of support or lack of self-confidence but I feel like a ping pong ball. Lose weight put it back on.... my goal is to lose about 35lbs I know that may not seem like a lot for some of you but when ur 5ft nothing it is. Guess I'm looking for a little support and advice. The people I have around me love and care about me but don't seem to understand why I need to do this for myself....so I quit and gain everything right back. Hard being healthy living with people who isnt.

Replies

• suzymum1985
    suzymum1985 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi,know exactly how you feel,feel free to add me,always happy to support others on their weight loss journey
  • nessa2687
    nessa2687 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added :)
  • Catawampous
    Catawampous Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you need to find your "why". Why do you want to lose weight? Think about that for a while and see what YOUR reasons are. Then you need to do this in a sustainable way for you. No crash dieting, no "maybe if I take this" it will be magic. Just simple foods on a daily basis that you can enjoy and not feel deprived. It's a change in the way you see and enjoy food and it doesn't happen over night. But you can do it, you can get there despite those around you who don't understand. Good luck!
  • edup1975
    edup1975 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Add if you like
  • nessa2687
    nessa2687 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds to me like you need to find your "why". Why do you want to lose weight? Think about that for a while and see what YOUR reasons are. Then you need to do this in a sustainable way for you. No crash dieting, no "maybe if I take this" it will be magic. Just simple foods on a daily basis that you can enjoy and not feel deprived. It's a change in the way you see and enjoy food and it doesn't happen over night. But you can do it, you can get there despite those around you who don't understand. Good luck!

This is actually very helpful. Thank you.