63 Lbs lost so far - Feeling better than ever

Options
It's been a long road so far and a longer road still to come. I've had my good days and bad days but this time it has really clicked. It's hard for me to post this picture but I'm really proud of where I am now! Feel free to follow me on Instagram!cs11iy7c3un1.png

Replies

• evesmom2
    evesmom2 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Great job! I've lost 63 too and now I'm stuck *sigh*
  • Tisa76
    Tisa76 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It can be overwhelming to keep at it day after day, but don't give up. Even if you have a day when you slip up, get back on track asap. Look how far you've come already! You can do it!
  • all4thehealthofit
    Options
    You're doing AWESOME! So, I must ask, why the sad profile face? Keep on rocking it!
  • Karmc2k
    Karmc2k Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference. Keep it up. Very impressive loss.
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    nice job bro...
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You're such an inspiration! Keep doing what you're doing! :smiley:
  • blackchick46
    blackchick46 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    awesome job,keep at it.i can't wait to lose 10lbs
  • mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    You are doing a fantastic job! Even your face is changing. Keep it going. Face the fact that it may take 2 years but that's okay. Same time is going to go by anyway so why not make the time mean something. And you are. You really don't want a health scare to make you do it anyway. Keep us posted.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    good Job. never stop!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • 75poundstogo
    75poundstogo Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Good work!!! Time is on your side. With time youll be tight were you want to be. At goal. Im on the patient journey myself. 17 pounds down of 75
  • mystic_elegance
    mystic_elegance Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Congrats! The weight loss shows and you are doing awesome!
  • aminat
    aminat Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congrats
  • NAbramovich
    NAbramovich Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself! 63 lbs is quite an achievement. Thanks for sharing!
  • Jimmie342
    Jimmie342 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! It's a tough road but if I keep looking back at where I started, I'll keep moving forward.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!