Attn: Wii Fit Fans - Jillian Michael's tip

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
During Tuesday's episode of Biggest Loser Jillian Michael's talked about running in place... if you saw it then you know how / what style she was running. (for those that didn't see it she was running with her feet almost kicking her butt).

I tried it while doing my 30 minute free run... well... lets just say I tried it on & off & on again. I will definitely need to work up to do it the whole time.

So.. If you think running in place on wii fit is too easy try moving your arms like you are uppercutting and then jog like Jillian Michaels with your feet to rear. These or variables of these will increase your heart rate!

Check it out if you have a HRM! :happy:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    During Tuesday's episode of Biggest Loser Jillian Michael's talked about running in place... if you saw it then you know how / what style she was running. (for those that didn't see it she was running with her feet almost kicking her butt).

I tried it while doing my 30 minute free run... well... lets just say I tried it on & off & on again. I will definitely need to work up to do it the whole time.

So.. If you think running in place on wii fit is too easy try moving your arms like you are uppercutting and then jog like Jillian Michaels with your feet to rear. These or variables of these will increase your heart rate!

Check it out if you have a HRM! :happy:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip....
    I usually do the free step for 30 minutes, but I put a 6 inch+ foam step (from the 90's) under the board... it fits perfect and it doesn't move at all and then I really work up a sweat and can really feel it in my calves..... they are getting ripped again like when I was a cheerleader and danced 6+ hours a day at the dance studio 6 days a week.

My DH says they are really taken shape and really looked nice when we went to a wedding recently (I wore heels and a dress). He said they really look defined.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    thats a cool idea... ill try that tomorow for my work out !

the other thing i like to do is jump on my mini trampoline instead of running .. that keeps my heart rate higher as well.. but it will be nice to have a wee change !!!

• amunet07
    Options
    Thanks for the tip....
    I usually do the free step for 30 minutes, but I put a 6 inch+ foam step (from the 90's) under the board... it fits perfect and it doesn't move at all and then I really work up a sweat and can really feel it in my calves..... they are getting ripped again like when I was a cheerleader and danced 6+ hours a day at the dance studio 6 days a week.

My DH says they are really taken shape and really looked nice when we went to a wedding recently (I wore heels and a dress). He said they really look defined.

Thats a good tip too. When i get coordnated enough to do the step I'll have to try that tip.:laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    She does this move on her 30 Day Shred DVD. It's a real buttkicker.:wink:
  • amunet07
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: U funny!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: U funny!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: that was a good one :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: