Need help getting motivated

Options
I just can't seem to get my butt in gear. Being a single working mom, there is just not enough time in the day, on top of being tired and trying not to slip into a pity party.

Replies

• kdcomstock89
    kdcomstock89 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Meal prep is key for me. Honestly I've slipped up big time recently and I'm trying to get back on track. In the past I have made up a large batch of different crock pot meals and freeze them in gallon zip locks. They are much healthier than fast food and I just need to watch portions. It's helpful as a single mom because all you have to do is put it in the fridge the night before and put them in the crock pot in the morning. Dinner is ready when you get home which helps avoid the "there's no time let's just grab burgers" also there is usually left overs for me to take to lunch the next day which saves me more money. The gym is out of my budget but we try to hit the park nightly for now and I just try to be active depending on the who else is at the park. If it's just me and my kids I play on the equipment with them, move fast. If there are other kids I tend to circle the playground or pace.
  • nuttygirly
    nuttygirly Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Don't lose hope---make one small change each day or week. Sent you a friend request :)
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    What do you want to be motivated to do? Why do you want to do this?