im so in love with myself!!

Options
okay so let me introduce myself my name is Malory and i have always hated my body because just about everyone i know is super skinny im talkin about every girl cousin every friend has always been about a size 0 i think the largest has been a 4 and i have always been curvey and thick and i hated it i hated to go shopping and buy my size 9 whenveryone else is a freakin size 1!! but i was just to lazy to do anything so my parents thought they would help me out and give me lipo for my birthday this happened january 2010 and of course i lost fat but not weight but still i looked AMAZINGG!! lol then i realized the person i loved and really cared for felt the same... but for someone else... ouch i know... so i just really let myself go i had always been around 135 149 was like my highest but when i found this out i had blown up to a whomping 180 and i felt horrible about myself i stopped doing my makeup i didnt care about how i dressed i wouldnt even do my hair! it was the worst time for me and worst of all no one told me anything! everyone just sat and watched me pretty much kill myself... And what was worse was that the job i had i wuld get free lunch and free starbucks whenever i wanted so that didnt help my diet... One day i sorta woke up i weighed myself and was horrified to see that i had gone up to 180.. then my very best friend told me about MFP i thought eh ill try it out so i quit my job started working for my parent so my hours were better and i started to work out with my friend and i have lost 12 lbs since but i have lost more inches which is what make me happy! My body isnt frumpy and yucky anymore its a beautiful work in progress..

Today i wore heels its the first time in over a year im also wearing makeup and i fixed my hair heheh i feel beautiful again! i realized today that i cant expect anyone to love me if i dont love myself! I know see myself in a different light i can smile again for the first time in a while i can walk straight and be proud of myself.

eekk this is long lol but i just wanted to get it off my chest... kay gotta go there is weight to be lost, and love to be found :)

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    You sound a lot like me haha! Glad you found your way! :smile:
  • han182
    han182 Posts: 82
    Options
    That's inspiring! :) You deserve to rock those heels! If you need friends feel free to add me x
  • riccimua
    riccimua Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    GReat stoy!! So similar to mine!!! I also Vlog on youtube if you wanted to check out my journey!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/Riccz32
    Lets get healthyh together ..RICCI
  • sent4rmabove23
    Options
    okay so let me introduce myself my name is Malory and i have always hated my body because just about everyone i know is super skinny im talkin about every girl cousin every friend has always been about a size 0 i think the largest has been a 4 and i have always been curvey and thick and i hated it i hated to go shopping and buy my size 9 whenveryone else is a freakin size 1!! but i was just to lazy to do anything so my parents thought they would help me out and give me lipo for my birthday this happened january 2010 and of course i lost fat but not weight but still i looked AMAZINGG!! lol then i realized the person i loved and really cared for felt the same... but for someone else... ouch i know... so i just really let myself go i had always been around 135 149 was like my highest but when i found this out i had blown up to a whomping 180 and i felt horrible about myself i stopped doing my makeup i didnt care about how i dressed i wouldnt even do my hair! it was the worst time for me and worst of all no one told me anything! everyone just sat and watched me pretty much kill myself... And what was worse was that the job i had i wuld get free lunch and free starbucks whenever i wanted so that didnt help my diet... One day i sorta woke up i weighed myself and was horrified to see that i had gone up to 180.. then my very best friend told me about MFP i thought eh ill try it out so i quit my job started working for my parent so my hours were better and i started to work out with my friend and i have lost 12 lbs since but i have lost more inches which is what make me happy! My body isnt frumpy and yucky anymore its a beautiful work in progress..

Today i wore heels its the first time in over a year im also wearing makeup and i fixed my hair heheh i feel beautiful again! i realized today that i cant expect anyone to love me if i dont love myself! I know see myself in a different light i can smile again for the first time in a while i can walk straight and be proud of myself.

eekk this is long lol but i just wanted to get it off my chest... kay gotta go there is weight to be lost, and love to be found :)

So happy that you are in love with yourself! Work those heels!
  • Hicksbc
    Hicksbc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome story! You have the power and the strength! Keep up the good work and enjoy the journey!!
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    oh gosh thank you so much!! i wasnt expecting people to respond!! :) ahh i feel extra better
  • xXxKayleighxXx
    Options
    Awww, the end of your story made me feel really happy.

I too have been doing this so i can doll myself up a little, feel good and look after myself.

My name is Kayleigh and i am a shoe addict, lol.

I LOVE the heels in your profile pic.

In the new words of Loreal, You are SO worth it xx

(P.S. If you need an extra friend feel free to add me)
  • maloryanne
    Options
    Awww, the end of your story made me feel really happy.

I too have been doing this so i can doll myself up a little, feel good and look after myself.

My name is Kayleigh and i am a shoe addict, lol.

I LOVE the heels in your profile pic.

In the new words of Loreal, You are SO worth it xx

(P.S. If you need an extra friend feel free to add me)

aw lol thanks i love the loreal part!!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story and very inspiring you love yourself girl and rock those heels!!!
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    AWHH MALORY!!! You better love yourself!! i love you too!! and ahem, the part where "the biggest person was a size 4" did you forget i wore a size 8 at one point in my life???? LOL love you, so proud of you!
  • maloryanne
    Options
    lol well i never saw you a size 8... and i love you lots too :)