Introducing myself

Options
I'm tempted to start with something really original, like "here I go AGAIN!" Old enough to know better, it's not my "how" that's lacking. It's my "want to." A couple of friends told me about MFP, and I've been using it for three days now to track food and exercise. Also, I have three accountability partners here, and one of them is face-to-face with me. Big help. Desperately need to lose, for my health and energy, and to live long enough to see my grandkids grow up. No reason I can't do that if I can finally kick the fat to the curb.

Looking forward to reading what the rest of you are doing!

Replies

• cbond74
    cbond74 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I think you'll find this site very helpful and supportive!! Good luck on your journey!!
  • mssweetjay
    mssweetjay Posts: 142
    Options
    Welcome aboard and good luck
  • theralin
    theralin Posts: 4
    Options
    I see your total weight loss goal is the same as mine. Hope you're off to a good start! And I can see that you are, now that I look at your ticker :)
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. I have been using it for a long time now. On and off. I feel your pain. I am really concerned with my weight and getting older. Feel free to add me. I am on here pretty much everyday.
  • theralin
    theralin Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks, I will add you. Looks like you're doing pretty well--can't wait until I can post my FIRST pound lost:tongue:
  • EmHert
    EmHert Posts: 3
    Options
    You can do it! (I have to keep telling myself that to) :smile:
  • cblack51
    cblack51 Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I 've only been using MFP for about a week and I really like it. It helps with making you accountable for everything you eat . I have 2 little grandchildren and want to stay healthy and gain energy, as well as lose weight for my daughter's wedding this Nov. So I'm hoping that being on MFP will help me lose the 30 pounds I need to lose to help me feel better about myself. Thanks to my doctor who told me about MFP.
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am so glad you are here.

It is so much easier (ha!) to do have extra support from all over. I am so glad I joined :)

Jane