New friends!

Options
Liii
Liii Posts: 6 Member
Hi guys!!

I have been using MFP for some time now and I only just realised that you can add friends that are not on your existing 'contacts' lists! Please add me! I live in London, United Kingdom. I'm on here daily! Xx

Replies

• jofaithisfit
    jofaithisfit Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Liii
    Options
    Thanks!!! Looking forward to meeting new people and getting fit and healthy together
  • Debn8r2014
    Debn8r2014 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Hi, I've been on here quite some time and just figured that out myself a week ago! Lol! I have 5 friends on here, haha!
    I'm in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm an Irish 31 year old and I'm back on this again after 18 months of yo yo dieting meaning I'm still about 4 stone overweight . I've just been bridesmaid for a friend which was a lovely but horrific thing to do as the only overweight bridesmaid but it;s given me the passion to come back and fight the bulge again. I'll be blogging about it too at - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/ . Would be great to get some new friends so add me please and we can support each other :-) Hope everyone here is having a good week x
  • Liii
    Options

Debn8r2014 wrote: »
    Hi, I've been on here quite some time and just figured that out myself a week ago! Lol! I have 5 friends on here, haha!
    I'm in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.

Haha!! At least I'm not the only one!!! I'll add you as a friend! Keep in touch!!

• Liii
    Options
    Hi all, I'm an Irish 31 year old and I'm back on this again after 18 months of yo yo dieting meaning I'm still about 4 stone overweight . I've just been bridesmaid for a friend which was a lovely but horrific thing to do as the only overweight bridesmaid but it;s given me the passion to come back and fight the bulge again. I'll be blogging about it too at - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/ . Would be great to get some new friends so add me please and we can support each other :-) Hope everyone here is having a good week x

That's great!! Keep going! You deserve to be happy! I'll never give up, no matter how many times I go up and down on the scale! I'll support you all the way! Xx
  • Debn8r2014
    Debn8r2014 Posts: 6 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Oh my goodness, I still can't figure out how to add friends from this forum community. :o Please feel free, AWordyGirly, or anyone else who wants mutual support in fitness goals, to add me! (And thanks, Liii, for saving me the trouble lol!)
  • mairesile
    mairesile Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Add me Irish too
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) been there for ages x
  • ehubbard281
    ehubbard281 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Back at it again and giving myself a slow and steady grind back in shape for things heat back up.
  • Shelah_A
    Shelah_A Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Add me also
  • mmtpapon
    mmtpapon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me also....I am unable to find how to add !!!!
  • angrylibrarian87
    angrylibrarian87 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add meeee, fellow Londoner here ;o)
  • angrylibrarian87
    angrylibrarian87 Posts: 17 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Vegetarians / vegans especially, but anyone nice! (And non-weird!!)
    I have only just figured out how to add, so no, it's not just you!!
  • 1fitwong
    1fitwong Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Texas girl, here! Some of my motivation to lose weight (other than the obvious) is that I'm planning a walking tour of Ireland, Wales, Scotland, England, and Paris in 2 years. I want to build stamina. I would love to friend any of you!

• confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Vegetarians / vegans especially, but anyone nice! (And non-weird!!)
    I have only just figured out how to add, so no, it's not just you!!

Angrylibrarian87 - I, too, am a librarian!
  • Aydeejai
    Aydeejai Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Please add me..I need all the help I can get.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Added.