Ready for a change!

Options
Hello all! I just joined tonight and will be starting on my weight lose journey in the a.m. I must say that I am a little intimidated to be saying that. But I'm ready for a change, so here I come fellow fitness pals.
Help!

Replies

• melanieh
    Options
    Hello all! I just joined tonight and will be starting on my weight lose journey in the a.m. I must say that I am a little intimidated to be saying that. But I'm ready for a change, so here I come fellow fitness pals.
    Help!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Hi, Melanie! That's my name, too. :smile:

I hope you like it here. I started this on January 14 and have already lost 10 pounds! It's really a wonderful site, and the people here are what make it special.
    (Gosh; not to sound like a Hallmark card or anything.)

Seriously - for me this was the kick in the butt I needed to stop wishing I was losing weight and start actually losing.
    If you have any questions as you're getting started or just need someone to tell you it's ok to have an occasional cookie, we're here!

Good luck!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    :happy: Welcome. I as well just joined in January and have also lost 10 lbs. (Christmas Chub). I love this site. The food diary really holds you accountable. I wish I would have found it before I ate all those Christmas Cookies.....and Fudge.....and stuffing......and pie......and choc. covered everything..........
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Welcome! We are so happy to have you! I started this past November and even with a little Christmas gain, I have lost 20 pounds (as of today!!) So, stick with it, find your own motivation, and you can acheive the goals you want! We are here for you! Let us know if you need anything!!!

*Kistinbee*
  • frazzelmama
    Options
    hi mel!!! good to have someone i know on here!! good luck! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome. You will find lots of support here. I wish you luck:flowerforyou:
  • beanyspoon
    Options
    Welcome :smile: this is a great site, full of people all with the same goal and they are all very supportive. And we don't bite.... honest!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! Great to have you here!